Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm a blogger


Thanks to LL and Mommyspice for inspiring me to write and journal through blogging. I've stalked their blogs for long enough....I've contemplated this for months now and I've run out of excuses... so, here's my first blog. On my blog you'll find lots of pics of my sweet babies, crafting, my mental musings, and complete randomness! You won't find much whining, guy stuff, love for cold weather, or gossip. This could be fun.

I'm in one of those seasons of transition where everything in my life is changing. It's fun, scary, exhilarating, and motivating all at the same time. To get me started here's a picture of the kids at a Pumpkin Patch. actually, i can't figure out how to load pics:(

Happy Blogging,
erica

4 comments:

~LL~ said...

WOOHOO!!!! Glad you are on. If I can help you with anything, let me know.

Mommy Spice said...

Isn't it amazing how many people are in transitions right now?? We know so many. What a year!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can not get over how big your kids are especially the two little ones. Boy does time fly. Glad your hooked :)

Anonymous said...

No Gossip!? WHAT? Well then I might not be reading this blog after all!! LOL Love ya!

-Susan