Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wake Up America


I said that in my best Bernie Mack voice! Oh my gosh! How did my boy Danny get voted off of idol? I like that guy so much and no matter what.... he is THE AMERICAN IDOL! I can't handle Adam for one second. I'll vote for Chris like a mad woman next week, but I won't watch American Idol EVER again! This is why we have idiots in political office.... because the same idiots are voting in those races too!


No show in history has ever inspired this much fury from me... it's pitiful, really!

4 comments:

More Than Words said...

I don't watch AI at home, but I was visiting my mom tonight and watched it. I saw the background on Danny, and when I heard him sing at the end, it brought me to tears!! He should not have gone home!!

The Bray Family said...

Agreed! All of it, agreed!
The only consolation we have is that this way he can put out his own album (maybe even a praise and worship??!) and we get the real Danny and not whatever AI would make him do.
Seriously, next week I am voting from every phone in the house for the solid two hours....for Kris! I hope he wins!

Mommy Spice said...

Ok, I was a huge Danny fan too. I was really upset to see him go. You know that I like Adam though. I know he's not a Christian, he's not my type of person at all, but I think he's pretty talented...if you're just looking at the talented part. I voted for Danny though, and was really sad to see him go, because I really wanted him to win.

~LL~ said...

Heh.....don't watch that show....never have. But I suspect, that despite your rage, you WILL watch again. LOL!!!!