Monday, February 9, 2009

it's been a long time...

Since I posted a blog. Sorry guys! I've missed you all very much. My sister had twins and life got crazy for a bit. One of our babies was in the nicu, so Sugie (that's what my nieces and nephews call me) was pulling the night shift and taxi driving my sis during the day for 10 days. Then they came home and the real work began! I had to recover my home from walt and the kids hangin out unsupervised:)! The only area of the house that wasn't destroyed was Sarah's room... no surprise there. Then Walt started back to school. This is always an emotional time for me.... makes life tough, not as tough as many... but tough. Next, I got my hiney back in the gym!!!! So, i've been a busy girl. I'm going to try to do a few posts a week. Glad to be back in the land of blogging!!!


This is Baby Eddie, I call him Ace


This is Isabella, we all call her Izzie.... she really loves her sugie!

Here are my little lovies... Until Andrea had Grace, I didn't know it was possible to love another child so much! I am crazy about these babies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed ya! These babies are precious and I know they are getting so much love from you all!!

R and R Stacy said...

Good to have you back! Babies are absolutely gorgeous!!