Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break Continued....





















My pics are acting funny today.... oh well. The above photos are out of order...
After a fun filled Monday at Sea World, we started the drive back home. We made a pitstop for dinner at Auntie Anne's. We each got a pretzel dog, something to drink and a yummy pretzel! We were actually going to be secret shoppers for the spicy family.... but daddyspice was there. Once everyone was full, changed, cleaned up and potty breaked.... we headed home.

Our beloved 11 year old dog socks was being cared for by Adam (one of my former interns) and my sister. Adam got his wires crossed and left socks in the house from noon on Sunday to about midnight on Monday. Poor thing! She left us a little mess, but not too bad. WE FELT HORRIBLY!!!
On Tuesday, my sister and I took the kids to Double Dave's for lunch and then to the park. They had a blast! I love how well our kids pay together! We played on all 3 playgrounds at the park... we were there several hours and loved every minute of it!

still more to follow,
erica


No comments: