Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break Wednesday and Thursday





We slept in on Wednesday morning and left the house at around 11. We headed to Costco; Micah and Sarah had never been. They ate every single sample that they were offered! Ha! It was almost embarrasing....

We filled our basket with a variety of treats and then headed over for "lunch" at their little cafe. They sell all beef 100% kosher hot dogs. They were very tasty for cafe dogs.


Nadiah was in entertaining mode and Sarah and Micah literally could not containt their laughter! I snapped some cute shots of their real smiles. I love this one!




Showing off....

On Thursday, I cleaned and got things ready for us to go to Disney on Ice (Thanks Sherri for the hook up)! Nadiah couldn't have possibly loved it anymore than she did! It was really cute, even the big kids liked it.


Her favorite part was Tinkerbell.... she's actually obsessed:)


See above for pics... I'm not sure what's going on with my pictures today






4 comments:

The Bray Family said...

So glad you guys had fun! Your Spring was pretty amazing, way to take advantage of every last minute with your kiddos!
and as for your comment on my blog...Would it make you feel better if I posted the photo we were talking about of me after Trinity did my makeup!! Lol!! I havent been brave enough to post that one..omgsh! SHe did pretty good on the clothes part, thank goodness.

~LL~ said...

Great pics.....I looked at them all, I'm just too lazy to comment on all 3. LOL!!! I guess we kind of had the same type of SB, huh?

I love those pics of my future DIL! and Hannah-bannah with that guac....that is TOO FUNNY, my friend.

As far as the pictures, when you browse them and select for your blog, do them in the reverse of what you want posted...so picture #5 will be your first selection. If you do more than 5 pictures, then you have to do THAT in reverse, too, as every download is on top of the previous....is that clear as mud?

BTW, have you done your alamo or t-shirt yet?

Mommy Spice said...

Oh how fun. S.G. has never been to any kind of show like that. She would love it. Love the Costco pics. We love eating all the samples too.

More Than Words said...

Sounds like a great day!!

Gotta love the samples at Costco!! And you're right, their hot dogs are the best, and you can't beat the price for that w/ the drink!!

Love Disney On Ice!! I love anything w/ ice skating!! It's so awesome to see in person!!!!