Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

LL tagged me to do this meme. You're supposed to go to your pictures on your computer and find the 6th pic in your 6th folder and blog about it.... Here we go:


This is Nadiah, our 3rd child, at Holiday in the Park. We had such a fun day together. The kids went sledding, we drank hot chocolate, looked at pretty lights, rode so many rides (it was the day after Thanksgiving so everyone was shopping) and we watched some holiday shows. They had really cool fire pits around so that we could warm up... nice for mommy who hates the cold:)! We loved it. This picture is so fitting, because Nadiah starts talking about the swings from the time she finds out that we are going to Six Flags.... EVERY TIME! We have season passes, so we go a lot and she rides them 4 or 5 times every time we go. It's so cute. This time however, she rode them so much that she pee'd her pants and I had to clorox wipe the swing!!! It was still a great family day! I don't think that I have 6 people that follow my blog to tag.... So, I'll tag

LL already did it
Susan
mommyspice
momto3jjj
tollesons4him
Alishia

happy picture finding,
erica

2 comments:

~LL~ said...

LOL....did you dunk your my future daughter-in-law in bleach as well? I'm laughing...considering your phobia and all :D

More Than Words said...

What a cute picture!!!!

Those swings always scare me,but my hubby and kids love them!!

LOL about the pee. Well, I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time it happened though!!