Saturday, November 15, 2008

First Hair Bow Post







I love to make hair bows! I learned out of necessity ( I have 3 daughters and couldn't justify buying boutique priced bows for each of them).



I've worked hard over the past few months to improve my skills.


My girls have worn a wide variety of bows over the past few weeks:)




These are just a few that I made for my sister's baby shower. They are smaller and less flashy, because that's what she likes. I can make them as big or small and as flashy or not as you'd like.





All of my bows are shipped for free. Tell your friends.......



3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

We still have the bows you made us!! They are sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW those look fantastic. I wish my girls still wore bows I would have you make some for me.

~LL~ said...

Those are cute....but forgive me for being so thankful for boys. I think I feel hives! LOL!!!!

Good job!