Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Making a Happy Home Monday

I know that I'm a day or so late, but I got the worst stomach virus last night and was out of commission...

On Sunday night and Monday, I packed up all of my newborn through 9 months items. It was freeing and sad at the same time! I love not having all of that stuff here anymore. I love that my little niece Isabella and nephew Eddie will be able to use the items.... I just don't love the idea that I won't have anymore newborns....Ever Again! It's not really that I need anymore (4 is a lot), I just love everything about pregnancy, child birth, nursing, and motherhood. I think Walt will have to have a "Shack" moment to get him to agree to anymore... and I don't know what I would do with more children.... but I'd love every minute of it!

There are no pics, because I forgot to buy batteries for my camera. Next week, I'll post some shots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the "No more" children feeling. After having my hysterectomy it killed me and still I get that aching feeling to have more and I can't.

~LL~ said...

GIRL!!! you KNOW I know how you feel! My uterus gets jumpy when I see someone is preggers :) Sorry you had to go through that....it does get better.....so I have been told.