Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break Finale

I just found this in my posts to edit... didn't know that it hadn't posted... boo!

On Friday morning, we headed to Waco to visit their zoo. We went with our friends LL and her boys. I must admit..... we were impressed! They had many animals that aren't at the Dallas or Ft. Worth zoos and most if not all were visible. It was clean and so beautiful! I had a great time.









Saturday was our stay home and clean the backyard day... woohoo! Ha! Walt and the kids called me a nazi. Whatev
On Sunday, we woke up went to church and headed to Six Flags. We had a blast! There were no lines and the weather was perfect! Couldn't have been better.



















So Sad to see Spring Break end..... in the words of another WB character..... That's All Folks....

1 comment:

Mommy Spice said...

I've heard the Waco Zoo is awesome. We'll have to go one day. Y'all had a great spring break!! Glad we got to be a part of it.