Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thanks Kari Jobe

for reminding me that I and my life sing for Him and no one else! I want to constantly remember who God is in my life and the power to love, heal and forgive that he possesses. I hate that I forget sometimes.......I also want to live everyday to please him and bring him many smiles.

If you don't know who Kari Jobe is... you haven't really worshiped:)! She is AMAZING! You can check her out here on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Kari-Jobe/92640840250?ref=ts

The song that I love so much right now is "I'm Singing", all of her songs are beautiful!!!

worshiping in song and with my life,
erica

1 comment:

More Than Words said...

Ahhh..thanks for that reminder because I know that I was having some bitterness issues this morning!! Ugh!!!!!

Oh..and I was lol'ing at your comment on my blog! I know..she does win everything, huh???